Monday, August 3, 2009

UNUSUAL DAY ... DAY 6

Today was a very unusual day. New lines are now drawn in the sand, with a new Wizard to go see this week Wednesday at a new hospital far enough away I feel it alien already. I am not sure of what I feel about this. I’m used to my area hospital and my wizards and their angels of mercy. I’m preparing for battle. I started out today feeling normal. Then I start to think about my dad and how he went through this at a younger age.
Believe me it’s no so much the fear of dying because I know where I’m going as the ache in my heart when I look at my five year old. I understand how my dad felt with me when he went through this ordeal himself.
My wife is a good and strong woman so I don’t worry as much that she wouldn’t survive without me. My concern is my boy because having not had a dad or a man to grow up with caused many situations of harder learning then it would have been with his daily council.
Kyle my 5 year old is growing so quick and is so smart. I know with his support group he will fare well. My concern is his heart and if he becomes angry like I did with God and how he reacts. He is as close or if not closer with me as I was with my dad at his age. My prayers are always Lord protects him and I fight even harder to make it through this ordeal to be with him and help raise him to be an honorable man and a Godly Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment