Thursday, August 20, 2009

LORD LET THEM HAVE EARS TO HEAR...

I Am Physically Ill From Tonight Because For The First Time In My Ministry Of Almost 30 Years I Had To Publicly Correct Another Minister For His Verbal Abuse To Others. Here Is The Part I Will Post Not Personal To This Person… Jim

Always Be Prudent In Your Expression Of Words And Careful Not To Bruise The Heart Of Another… I Had To Post This Because I Had To After Much Prayer And With Good Council Rebuke A Minister Publicly. This Only After A Public Attack On Myself But More About Protecting His Wife Which He Put In Such A Poor Light And Publicly Mocked Her In The Same Post. I Was Forced To Correct This Minister After Advising Him In Private No Less Then A Week Before For Personally Attacking Another Minister… I Am Very Transparent In My Life And Ministry After Many Attempts To Help Him Failed. I Hope Godly Women Will Express Themselves To This Man How Verbal Abuse Is No Less Hurtful Then Physical Abuse.. Enough Said …Jim

My God Help Us All ... How Did We Get To The Point That We Think Verblal Mocking Is Not Abuse... Verbal Abuse Is No Less Hurtful Then Physical Abuse. At Times Worse It's A Silent Wound Of The Mind And Heart That May Never Heal...Jim


I Would Like To Be The First To Express A Concious Effort… To Be More Prudent In My Words To Others… And Weigh Each Word On How It May Effect Another… My God Forgive Me If My Foolishwords Has Ever Hurt Another… Jim

1 comment:

  1. Our foolish words do hurt others. It's a fact. No matter how 'good' we are, no matter how 'Christian' we are, we hurt others. It is our testimony to Christ on how we react to finding out that we hurt others. Denial? Refuse to see? Lashing back? Or simply stopping in horror to apologize. I am glad that you took it upon yourself to speak with the other minister. This reflects on you. How he reacts? Well. That reflects on him.

    ReplyDelete