Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FEAR OF TOMORROW... DAY 7

This is where my faith of being a vertical man is put to the test. I can be a horizontal thinker looking at mans point of view and counting my days till they hang crepe for me. Or look above my situation and become the vertical man I am called to be putting my fate in the Maker’s hands and living each day to the fullest like it was my last.

I can’t say I had a good day today. I was hiding but had to take and make calls. I was dreading tomorrow’s appointment because it was now so real and it was me who has this witch in me again. I was thinking my Oh God wasn’t last year enough for any man and what lesson now Lord are you trying to teach me. I feel like Job and the pain is getting worse. OMG I didn’t have medication for so long right after the surgery last year and I managed what is this now going on?

I am grateful my Dr. V called and is she ready with a pain management program for me. I can take extreme amounts of pain but this is none like I have ever experienced. She explained it’s the cancer in the bones that is making this pain so severe. What did the poor souls do before they engineered these medicines?

My new Doc from the hospital called today, Dr. P seems a kind and caring man. Once again my surgeon Dr. K was right on this call. Dr. P talked highly of Dr. K once again his reputation precedes him. I am so thankful these doctors are caring for me I truly feel I have the best of this worlds talent and humanity. I called NY and asked the Bish for prayer. I think I need to cover all bases in both realms. I am truly being pressed by God and can see how it’s a blessing to be a “Vertical Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment