Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I really needed A distraction


It’s been a few days since I wrote on the blog and so much has happened. First was Sunday we had the O’Brian’s over and had a wonderful day of fellowship with them. Sometimes you just have to forget what is going on in your life and enjoy your family and friends. After hours which seemed minutes we had to part. No one wanted to go but time waits for no man. I really needed the distraction for all this medication and procedures.

I was scheduled Monday morning to see the new surgeon to put the pin in my hip. I was thinking the last few days I can get through this with out that pin and all that goes with it. Problems like a few weeks of pain and a week in the hospital. I then had such a hard night Sunday that Monday I was glad to get it over with. My appointment was at 10:45 Am and my phone rings at 9 am it’s the doctor's nurse and he will not make our meeting, he is still in surgery. I was disappointed that we are waiting again a few days but I’m ok with it.


I have had more pain then usual but last night was just hard. I woke up so out of it I couldn’t even drive Jane to work. Kyle was happy he went back to sleep grumbling why did we even wake him up… he comes up with some wild phrases some days. I just laugh. He defiantly isn’t a morning man. Two pm is about his speed to get going.

I can’t believe the summer went so fast. He goes back to school in a week or two. Kyle is growing so fast he enters kindergarten this year he turned five in Jan. My. I can’t believe he’s five and a half already. I can remember the day he was born like yesterday.

So life and this process go on. I need to stay focused and strong, get sleet and get through this. I’m so blessed D and Den are so close. It made home seem so much closer now. I want to thank every one of you who have been praying for me it is truly appreciated. Thurs is the next meeting with the new surgeon. My hope is optimistic…..

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment