Friday, August 7, 2009

I Hate that Word... Day 9

Sometimes you just don’t want to hear it. I was on the phone today with some of the Docs and it came to the point that Jane and I were on the phone with Dr. V. I guess they are concerned about pain management for me. I understand now about it and agreed I need to be comfortable and not so stressed. I’m starting to feel a level of pain I have never experienced before.

Towards the end of our conversation the question was raised about what stage is the witch in now. It seems when Cancer returns it's Stage 4. It seems the word equated with it is terminal and when Jane heard this I saw her heart drop. I been around cancer and death most of my life and I have accepted this is my road to travel.

So now it’s all in the open all the words that describe this situation. So with time so precious … I’m taking the night off to watch a movie with Kyle…LOL I dread the day I have to have the talk with Kyle about my preparing to die. Lord please give him strength when he can’t touch his Poppa he’ll know Poppa will live in his heart.


Enough Blog for today it’s time to rest. My Vertiacal Man is now kicking into high gear. Lord please show me Mercy and give me extra Grace in this one. I know too much about what's ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment