Wednesday, August 12, 2009

As Transparent as Glass Aug 12, 2009


I said I would be open, honest and transparent so here’s the situation. I had to take a night off and think of where am I going, and what to do. It seems that about only 400 people a year get this Witch. Only 40 people have ever been studied. And yes It’s OK to be part of the study for others. No one knows much about it but that it’s a fast mover. The wizards have grouped and the opinion is to send me into the hospital do a procedure to strengthen the bone in my leg that this witch has been feasting on. I don’t mind it so much but it slows the process down another six weeks and the rehab is the worst. Last time after the kidney it took a whole month in the hospital which almost drove me crazy. Then two other visits for a week each for complications they didn’t really tell me about would happen

I’m not the kind of man to hide anything from especially when it pertains to my health now. I would rather know. I didn’t know how humiliating it was to even be in a hospital. I was never sick or there except of a few stitches twenty years ago. Now it seems between all this and the wizard appointments it’s my second home. This is just another intrusion the enemy is throwing at me to derail the work I have to do for God.

I start to get this great revelation on the Vertical Man, go out and start to preach on it. Get a book idea and try maybe for a publisher too. Then just as the hands hit high noon, the enemy comes out for a gunfight to the death. I’m not complaining I have been here before with him. Battled for every inch of holy ground we obtained. Because once we gain the ground it’s dedicated to the Lord.

One night after opening up the first phase of the new church I woke up in my living room about 3 AM with a strange fellow on the couch next to me. I knew him by the spirit. You always know your advisory. I read about preachers having this punk visit in the night. Most of the time just when they achieved a great service alter call or dedicated a church. I always wondered what I would do in this situation. I found out it was the same as them... I look over said “oh it’s you… I’m too tired for your nonsense go away” and he left.

My point is as the Vertical Man is always prepared for battle no matter what level. Believe or not, this isn’t the worst I have had to do battle over. Maybe another day I will go into that. Again it’s being strong and looking up for strength, protection and wisdom. And always remember He will never give you more then you can be victorious in….not too bad now is it with that in mind???……Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment