Sunday, August 16, 2009

I STAND AND FIGHT...

For The Last Few Days There Was A Discussion On This Scripture.

Mat 11:12 And From The Days Of John The Baptist Until Now The Kingdom Of Heaven Suffereth Violence, And The Violent Take It By Force.

The First Word “Violence” In The Greek Means Turbulence In The Spirit, Or The Heavens. It’s Not A Natural Plane. The Battle Is Not Horizontal Or Earthly.

The Second Word “Violent” In The Greek Can Be Translated As Ardent Or Zeal. The Men Who Serve God Are Warriors Or Soldiers In His Army. They Have Been Separated And Called Out From The Womb. This Is A Violent Behavior In Them To Serve God Is Such A Way It Creates A “Zealous Passion” In Them To Do His Will.

I Started Years Ago In Writing And Preaching All Over On The “Vertical Man” And The Life He Lives. I Realized When Saved I Was Called To Do Battle On A Daily Basis. A Vertical Understanding Is On The Whole About A Surrendered Soul In Continual Praise And Worship To His God. Thus The Posture Of His Hands Lifted High And His Mouth Open Sing Of How Magnificent His God Is.

I Have Had A Few Nights Pain And One Night I Refused To Take The Pills For It. I Choose To Ride It Out And Just Pray Thru It. I’m Not Going To Say The Least It Was Not An Easy Night But I Entered A Place In The Spirit I Have Never Been Before….

I Am A Vertical Man I Stand And Am At The Service Of My Lord Jesus Christ. No Matter What Is In My Path The Enemy My Throw At Me I Destroy. The Last Few Days Were To Rest. To Think And Complicate Of The Days Ahead. I Am A Blessed Man That My Family Loves Me And Accepts Me For Who I Am, And My Friends Are Just Great In Their Support. Thank You All…Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment