Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'M AN ODD DUCK ....


I Was Thinking To Day And Started To Express My Journey From New York To Los Angeles.
I Really Don’t Fit In Well Here. Don’t Get Me Wrong But To Most Here In L.A. I’m A Very Strange Duck. I Always Felt Peculiar To Most. I Never Was Comfortable With Myself And I Always Felt Like An Odd Thinker. It Started To Ease As I Got Saved And Stared To Cut My Way Into The Word Of God. I Started To Realize I Wasn’t The Only One Who Thought This Way.

Ok I Get Saved I Feel Better And After A Few Months I Start To Grow In The Spirit And God Once Again Separates Me For The Normal Understandings. I Have Had The Most Excellent Training Of Any Apprentice Program With My Bishop Who Took Me In His Home At A Young Man. I Was Really Pressed And Stretched To The Max. And For Anyone Who Knows Me I Truly Excel In Areas Of Stress And Pressure. While Other May Be Losing Their Heads I’m Like Doing My Thing Getting It Done. The Greater The Challenge The Greater The High I Get Out Of The Task.

I Always Felt A Little Off Balance Till About 45 When Kyle Came Along. My 5 Year Old Kyle Tests Me At Every Option And Has Made Me Pray Harder Then Ever Before For Anyone. He Can Press My Buttons And I Have To Just Grit My Teeth And Smile. But He Really Completed Me As My Life To Come Full Circle. My Wife Jane Who Is An Incredible Person In He Own Right Is Amazed By How Close Our Relationship Is Kyle’s And Mine.

The Thing I Fear The Most With This Cancer Type Because Its So Aggressive… And If The Lord Decides To Call Me Home How Will Kyle Accept It And Respond. I’m A Little Upset About This Only Because I Want To Be There For Him As He Grows. To Guide And Advise Him In And Thru His Life. I Lost My Father To Cancer At 14 And I Know How Hard It Is To Be Without A Man In Your Life Who Loves You Un-Conditionally Enough Said About That By Now

My Doctor Has Been On Vacation For The Last Week. So I Am At A Stall With The Next Operation And Then The Process Of The Medication To Help Slow It Down. To Me Every Day Is Precious And 2 Weeks Is Just Too Valuable To Loose For Summer Vacations For Me. It’s My Opinion Because Of My Situation. It Like A Death Happens To A Close Relative. Your World Stops For A Week Or So. .But All Theirs Goes On Status-Quos. It Amazes Me How This Happens That We Are So Inter Twined As People But So Separate As Individuals… Jim




No comments:

Post a Comment